9th Annual General Meeting Agenda 2018
Meeting to be held in the Lo Crispin Tavern on the 23rd March 10.30am for 11.00am start
1. Presidents Address
2. Receipt, approval and adoption of a statement of accounts to the end of the preceding financial year
3. Election of Association Officers – President, Vice President, Treasurer and Secretary (after 3 years in office). A) Nomination(s) Required for President. B) Nomination(s) Required for Vice President. C) Nomination(s) Required for Secretary. D) No nomination required for Treasurer as Syd Kingston is willing to stay on in this position.
- Election of Committee members for the Association, as per the constitution 6 members are required. Officers and members of the Committee will be eligible and assumed to be standing for re-election unless the Secretary is advised otherwise no less than 14 days before the AGM.
A quorum for the AGM shall be 20% of the members.
Note; all members of the present Committee are willing to stay apart from John & Christine Pratt. They are moving to another location and reluctantly have to resign from the committee. I am sure we wish them all the very best for the future and thank them for their hard work on our behalf and that of the association.
5. Consideration and fixing of level of subscription (if any) for the next year – as per the constitution section 11
- Propose the charities we wish to donate to for the coming year. Charities Already proposed but not restricted to, are A) Alpe Special School B) Algorfa Infant School C) Individual in need of assistance as approved by the Committee
- Approval of Revision 1 of “Lo Crispin and District Cultural Association” Constitution